Delicious simple cream cake without flour as a light cake with vanilla pudding. Soft sponge cake with fruity passion fruit and peach. Gluten free cake as a delicious summer cake that tastes fruity. Our favorite gluten free cake as cream cake and cream cake with fruit.
Also on our baking blog we are asked more and more often for recipes without gluten and therefore we are happy to present you many more gluten-free recipes in the future. Since more and more people would like to eat less gluten, we have deliberately tried out some new gluten-free variants ourselves.
Ingredients for our cream cake without flour recipe
Sponge cake base without gluten
- 111g vanilla pudding for cooking (3x 37g packets)
- 125g sugar
- 150ml oil (neutral, like sunflower oil)
- 3 eggs
- 16g bak
Cream cake topping and fruit
- 960g peaches (2 large cans)
- 800g whipped cream (4 cups)
- 32g cream stiffener (4 bags)
- 300ml passion fruit juice
- 72g vanilla sauce without cooking (3x 24g packets)
Instructions for passion fruit peach cream cake recipe
Bake the cake base
- Preheat oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar until foamy, then slowly add the oil.
- Add baking powder and vanilla powder (for cooking) as powder by the spoonful. Remove any remaining powder from the sides and whisk for one minute.
- Spread the dough evenly in a square springform pan (about 40x30cm) lined with baking paper and bake at 180°C top and bottom heat for 20 minutes. Let cool and remove the baking paper.
Peach-passion fruit cream topping
- Drain peaches and cut into small pieces.
- Whip the cream with cream stiffener until stiff and spread 1/5 of the cream directly on the cake base.
- Now spread the peach pieces on top of the cream and then spread the remaining cream on top, creating a smooth surface.
- Mix cold passion fruit juice with vanilla sauce powder (without boiling) for two minutes.
- Spread the passion fruit mixture on the cream and then refrigerate for two hours. Then the cream is even better and nicer cooled through, as well as the passion fruit cream relatively firm.
Fresh cream cake without flour with vanilla pudding powder, peach and passion fruit…
For the fruit topping, you can also use fresh strawberries instead of peach pieces. You can also try other flavors of juice. We like the variant with orange juice also very well as an alternative to the passion fruit juice. As a classic cream cake with sponge cake base without flour, this cake works without the fruit mixture on the cream.
Cream cake without flour – gluten-free cake and sheet cake
Unlike a classic sponge cake, this cream cake comes without flour. Today, many want to completely eliminate products made from flour for better tolerance and therefore prefer gluten-free recipes. Our cream cake is baked without flour and without gluten. As a substitute for flour, we use vanilla pudding powder in our cake recipe. However, you do not cook the pudding as it says in the instructions of the pudding, but use only the pure powder for the cake.
In terms of taste, the sponge cake even seems a little airier, juicier and more refreshing due to the custard powder than classic sponge cake with flour. For those who prefer traditional sponge cake cream cake, we can recommend our other cream cake recipes. Quite classic as peach cream sheet cake or even as peach cream cake for big celebrations.
Gluten Free Peach Passion Fruit Cream Cake Recipe.
We also like to bake this fruity fresh cake with half the amount in a smaller springform pan. We like the combination with peach and passion fruit best, because it tastes so really summery. In midsummer, however, you should make sure that the cake is always cool. The cake keeps in the refrigerator for a good three days and does not change consistency.
Cream cake without flour – sponge cake with passion fruit – gluten free
- 1 stand mixer
- 1 springform pan square
- 1 dough scraper
- 111 g vanilla pudding powder for cooking
- 125 g sugar
- 150 ml oil (neutral, e.g. sunflower oil)
- 3 eggs
- 16 g baking powder
- 960 g peaches
- 800 g whipped cream
- 32 g whipping cream stabilizer
- 300 ml passion fruit juice
- 72 g vanilla sauce powder without cooking
Bake cake base
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until foamy, then slowly add the oil.125 g sugar, 3 eggs, 150 ml oil (neutral, e.g. sunflower oil)
- Add baking powder and vanilla powder (for cooking) as powder by the spoonful. Powder residue from the edge and whisk for one minute. Start 1 minute timer here16 g baking powder, 111 g vanilla pudding powder for cooking
- Spread the dough evenly in a square springform pan lined with baking paper and bake at 180 °C or 20 minutes. Then let cool and remove the baking paper. Start 20 minutes times here
Peach passion fruit cream topping
- Drain peaches and cut into small pieces.960 g peaches
- Whip the cream with cream stiffener until stiff and spread 1/5 of the cream directly on the cake base.800 g whipped cream, 32 g whipping cream stabilizer
- Now spread the peach pieces on top of the cream and then spread with the remaining cream, creating a smooth surface.
- Mix cold passion fruit juice with vanilla sauce powder (without boiling) for 2 minutes. Start 2 minutes timer here300 ml passion fruit juice, 72 g vanilla sauce powder without cooking
- Spread the passion fruit mixture on the cream and then refrigerate for two hours. Then the cream is even nicer cooled through. Start 120 minutes timer here
Our peach passion fruit cake without flour tastes extremely refreshing, so it’s always a favorite among our various favorite recipes. The passion fruit topping also tastes great as a topping on other cream cakes and even ice cream.